Mayinglong Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Suppository Reviews - Does it Really Work?
Posted on 26 October 2017 by Maryanne Johnson
Page score: 2 / 5
Share this post
MaYing Long Hemorrhoid Ointment Suppositories Reviews! Does Mayinglong Musk Suppositories Work for hemorrhoids? Find out the truth!
Revealed through symptoms that may include itching, pain, swelling and bleeding, hemorrhoids are an infinitely embarrassing, potentially debilitating problem that have plagued people for centuries.
Here is a guide discussing the best OTC hemorrhoid suppository.
And even though as many as 60 percent of adults develop hemorrhoids at some point in their lives, most people really don’t want to talk about them, and they are more likely to suffer through a bout of hemorrhoids (also known as piles) rather than seek out treatment options.
The four types of hemorrhoids are:
Mayinglong Musk suppositories should not be used for external hemorrhoids.
The Mayinglong Musk suppositories can be used for internal hemorrhoids. However, if you internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed, you will want to see a hemorrhoid doctor.
The result of weakened blood vessels, hemorrhoids are caused when the walls of vessels become so thin that they become swollen as blood passes through, a condition that is exacerbated by pressure.
The common causes of hemorrhoids are constipation, obesity, pregnancy and straining while lifting. Hemorrhoids are increasingly more common with age.
Those who spend a lot of time sitting – we’re looking your way, you with the desk job – or standing is also at a higher risk of developing hemorrhoids.
How to Ease Hemorrhoids
There are a wide range of products on the market to help alleviate the symptoms of hemorrhoids, including topical otc hemorrhoid medicine products and supplements that help strengthen blood vessels from within.
Does Mayinglong Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Suppository Work?
In China, there is one popular product, Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment, which is the country’s equivalent to Preparation H, the most popular hemorrhoid treatment on the market in the United States.
MaYing Long Musk Ingredients
MaYing Long Musk suppositories are made with the same unique ingredients as Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment. The proprietary formula features an ingredient list inspired by Eastern medicine, and it is unlike any other product on the market.
Be sure to check out our 10 Best Hemorrhoid Suppositories Guide
The Mayinglong Musk suppositories include:
- Pearl. Pearls are not only as treasured as precious stones, in powdered form, pearl is believed to help stimulate the production of collagen, leading to stronger blood vessel walls.
- Calamine. Calamine is a medicine cabinet go-to for its ability to erase the itch associated with poison ivy, and the zinc oxide and iron oxide it contains also helps ease the itching that often accompanies hemorrhoids (1). Calamine also helps shrink swollen blood vessels, which relieves symptoms and creates a healing environment for veins to become stronger and more resilient.
- Bezoar. Bezoars, better known as the gallstones of cattle or oxen, have long been part of Chinese medicine, and in powdered form, are more treasured – and more expensive – than gold. Natural bezoar contains a wide range of nutrients including fatty acids that help blood vessel flexibility, amino acids and peptides that encourage the constriction and contraction of blood vessels, which over time makes them stronger.
- Petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly not only helps moisturize parched skin, it also provides the base for this ointment, creating a thick, smooth texture that helps keep active ingredients in place. This is a common ingredient in hemorrhoid creams and diaper rash creams (2).
- Borneol. A traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine, borneol not only acts as an analgesic, easing the pain associated with hemorrhoids, it also helps lift away toxins, creating an environment that is more conducive to healing.
- Lanolin. Lanolin, a wax secreted by wool-bearing animals, offers natural hydration to help sooth irritated skin. Clinical studies have been conducted to show the effectiveness of lanolin for hemorrhoids. (3)
- Synthetic musk. Musk is believed to help ease inflammation and boost circulation, strengthening blood vessels so that hemorrhoids are less likely to recur.
The formula promises to shrink swollen hemorrhoid tissue, clear away toxins and decayed tissue, stimulate new tissue growth, relieve hemorrhoid pain and bring welcome cooling to reduce heat and inflammation.
Do My Ying Long Hemorrhoid Ointment Suppositories Work? Mayinglong Musk Suppository Reviews
For 89 percent of users who gave the product a four- or five-star review on Amazon, Ma Ying Long suppositories were welcome relief of painful hemorrhoids.
“This product is amazing,” wrote one happy customer. “Just received today and immediately applied and had instant relief! Yes, I said INSTANT! Gives a cooling effect and banished pain and discomfort. Am placing another order.”
Of the handful of reviewers who did not like Ma Ying Long suppositories, the product’s price point was the biggest drawback.
“Only comes with one box of six,” wrote one reviewer, who did not mention the effectiveness of the suppositories in the review. “Incredibly expensive for one box.”
None of the negative reviews mentioned the product’s aroma, which was seen as a drawback for users of the ointment, suggesting that the suppositories may suppress the product’s smell.
Still, the suppositories were rated lower than the ointment by Amazon reviewers, which could mean that for most people, the smell was not as important as the product’s effectiveness, and direct application may yield better results.
Mayinglong Musk Safety - Is It Safe to Use?
While Mayinglong Musk seems to be safe to use, we recommend you consult your doctor prior to using.
If you are dealing with hemorrhoids when pregnant, make sure to consult your physician prior to buying Mayinglong Musk Suppositories.
Here is a list of the common Mayinglong Musk Hemorrhoid Ointment Suppository Side Effects:
- lack of appetite
- weight loss
Where Can I Buy MaYing Long Musk Suppositories?
Ma Ying Long Musk suppositories are manufactured in China – the ointment’s formula was invented hundreds of years ago, but has stood the test of time – and are imported into the United States under Food and Drug Administration guidelines.
The FDA monitors products sold in the U.S. to ensure that they are made under safe conditions.
The product is available through Amazon, eBay and Walmart, as well as other online sites.
What Should I Know About Ma Ying Long Musk Suppositories?
When ordering any Ma Ying Long Musk products, you should be aware that items are shipped randomly, and either a box with English or Chinese details may be sent as your order. Both are the same product.
There are counterfeits on the market, however, so when ordering through Amazon, check the “sold by” name before placing your order.
Items not sold through Wuhan Ma Ying Long Pharmaceuticals could be counterfeit.
We hope you have enjoyed our Mayinglong Musk Review.