MaYing Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Reviews - Discover The Shocking Truth!
Posted on 25 October 2017 by Answer Connect
Page score: 3 / 5
Share this post
Here is the full and complete Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Review!
According to statistics, more than half of adults will eventually develop hemorrhoids, an embarrassing, often painful problem that can be difficult to treat.
What Causes Hemorrhoids & Why Would MaYing Long Musk Work?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the walls of weakened blood vessels become so thin that they are unable to hold their shape as blood passes through, and they swell at the weakest spots. The condition is exacerbated under pressure, making hemorrhoids more common for those with constipation or diarrhea, for those suffering from obesity and for people who spend a lot of time either sitting or standing.
They are also commonly associated with pregnancy and straining while lifting (weightlifters often develop hemorrhoids) and are increasingly more common with age, as blood vessels become stiffer and less elastic.
Is MaYing Long Musk Worth It? Are the Ingredients Good?
Pharmacy aisles are flooded with products that claim to help alleviate the symptoms of hemorrhoids, including topical treatments as well as supplements that offer nutrients that help strengthen blood vessels internally. Stronger blood vessels are less likely to swell, providing protection against hemorrhoids.
In China, the go-to treatment option in Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment, the most popular hemorrhoid product on the market there, comparable to Preparation H in the United States.
Popularity, however, is where the comparisons end.
Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment is formulated with ingredients from ancient Eastern medicine. The formula has a long history – it was created hundreds of years ago – and an intriguing ingredient list that is nothing like Preparation H.
What’s In Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Formula?
MaYing Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment’s proprietary formula is unlike any other product on the market.
The MaYing Long Musk ingredient list includes:
- Pearl. The pearl in Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment is not jewelry grade. In powdered form, pearl is believed to help stimulate the production of collagen, leading to stronger blood vessel walls. It has also been shown in studies to relieve inflammation and ease the pain that often accompanies hemorrhoids.
- Calamine. Calamine is a summer staple for its ability to put a stop to the itching associated with sunburns, poison ivy and poison oak. It contains zinc oxide and iron oxide to ease itching and shrink swollen blood vessels, reducing irritation.
- Bezoar. Bezoars have a long history in Chinese medicine, although many would question why the gallstones of cattle or oxen were so prized. A natural byproduct of digestive function, bezoar contains a wide array of nutrients that help improve hemorrhoids, however, including fatty acids that help blood vessel flexibility and peptides that encourage the constriction and contraction of blood vessels, which over time makes them stronger.
- Petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly not only helps moisturize parched skin, it also provides the base for this Ma Ying Long Musk ointment, creating a thick that helps secure active ingredients in place.
- Borneol. A traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine, borneol works as an analgesic, easing the pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- Synthetic musk. Musk is believed to help ease inflammation and boost circulation, strengthening weakened blood vessels that are less resistant to hemorrhoids.
While many of the ingredients seem questionable to those of us with little knowledge of Eastern medicine’s roots, as it turns out, Westerners could learn a thing or two from their counterparts in the East.
Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment has received rave reviews on Amazon, where the majority of users gave it five glowing stars.
Does Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Beat Hemorrhoids?
For 92 percent of users who gave the product a four- or five-star review, Ma Ying Long ointment was welcome relief of painful hemorrhoids, even if they were not quite sure why it was effective.
“Well you cannot read a single thing on the label but I used it once and three months later no problems,” wrote one happy customer, who gave the product a five-star review. “I was amazed one application would rid me of irritating pain for months.”
Of the handful of reviewers who did not like Ma Ying Long ointment, the product’s aroma was the biggest drawback.
“The smell of this cream is almost unbearable,” wrote one customer, who gave the product a one-star review, but still had positive things to say about it. “It helps relieve symptoms, but it's not worth it because the odor of this product follows you everywhere you go and people ask what the smell is when you enter a room. No bueno!”
Where Can I Buy MaYing Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment?
Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment is manufactured in China, but is imported into the United States under Food and Drug Administration guidelines, which monitors products sold in the U.S.
It is available through Amazon, eBay and Walmart, as well as other online sites.
How Is MaYing Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Meant to be Used?
MayYing Long ointment is recommended to be applied twice a day to clean, dry skin.
The product is accompanied by four syringes to be used to help treat internal hemorrhoids.
There are some things buyers who are not in China should be aware of, however. Ma Ying Long Musk products are shipped randomly from the factory in that country, and either a box with English or Chinese details may be sent as your order. While one, as the reviewer above said, is impossible to read, both are the same product.
Still, there are counterfeits on the market, so the company advises that when customers order through Amazon, they should check the “sold by” name on the product before placing your order.
It is possible that items not sold through Wuhan Ma Ying Long Pharmaceuticals are counterfeit.