Anuice Reviews - Does Anuice Work or is it a Scam? Discover The Truth About Anuice!
Posted on 24 November 2017
Share this post
Do you want to know if Anuice really works for hemorrhoids? Check out this full and comprehensive Anuice Review to see if Anuice is any good for internal and external hemorrhoids!
Anuice is a FDA Registered Treatment for hemorrhoids. Anuice is a device that was designed and manufactured to reduce and eliminate hemorrhoids.
It’s patented design works for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
In this post, we will take a look at the reviews of Anuice and see if this is a hemorrhoid treatment that is worth using.
How Does Anuice Work For Hemorrhoids?
Anuice shrinks hemorrhoid tissue by acting just like an ice pack does. It stops extra blood flow to the hemorrhoid and also promotes the shrinking of it.
This helps to bring hemorrhoid relief.
Another very popular hemorrhoid ice pack is the Hemorrwedge product.
Anuice Reviews - Should You Try It?
Anuice is a product that can be found in stores and online. It has a pretty decent review on Amazon, with a 3.9 star rating on 179 total reviews.
The main issue with Anuice is that it isn’t the most convenient thing to use and it does not always work.
It is more of a hit or miss product. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Plus, many people are put off by the really high price tag.
It is basically a small piece of plastic and a tiny bottle of lubricant. There is no way it should cost $40.
Anuice Amazon Reviews
While it does work for hemorrhoids and has helped many people, for the price tag and overall review it has, we think there are better products out there.
Why Choose Anuice For Hemorrhoids?
The product has worked for many people. It is a simple design that is a FDA approved device for hemorrhoids.
Cryotherpay (ice therapy) has shown to reduce swelling, edema, pain, and healing times after surgery (1).
It’s simple t-shaped design can be used for both types of hemorrhoids. It doesn’t require using a whole bunch of ingredients to use.
Anuice's simple medical grade plastic that is placed on the hemorrhoid until it shrinks or is removed.
Do external hemorrhoid go away when you use Anuice? Yes, Anuice works to shrink and reduce hemorrhoids.
Are There Better Options For Hemorrhoids?
If you are searching for increased hemorrhoid pain relief, you may want to try a few of the products below:
- HemRid Plus - a hemorrhoid supplement that works from the inside out.
- Preparation H Wipes - hemorrhoid wipes that reduce irritation and inflammation.
- Preparation H Cream - a hemorrhoid ointment that shrinks swelling and reduces pain.
Is Anuice Safe to Use?
Yes, Anuice has been shown to be safe to use for hemorrhoids. It is easy to use and doesn't require taking potentially harmful ingredients that can have negative long term health effects.
If you are looking for a safe alternative treatment for hemorrhoids, Anuice may be right for you. Here is a list of the best hemorrhoid wipes, which are also considered safe to use for hemorrhoids.
How Do I Use Anuice For External Hemorrhoids?
How to use Anuice for external hemorrhoids:
- You will want to make sure you put the device in the freezer.
- Once it has had time to freeze, you will remove the device and place the t-shaped portion on your external hemorrhoid.
- Once it is there, you will hold it on the hemorrhoid for 8 to 10 minutes. The frozen plastic works just like ice does. If you have ever had an ankle sprain, you likely have been instructed to ice the swollen area to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Remove the device for at least 20 minutes before applying again
Anuice targets your hemorrhoids the same way that a ice pack helps a sprain or strain.
Ice has been used for hemorrhoids in post-operative therapy (2).
The company recommends that you leave the applicator in the freeze all the time.
They also recommend you freeze the device for at least 2 hours in order to get it cold enough when you first receive the device.
Anuice can take up to 4 weeks to get rid of external hemorrhoids
How Do I Use Anuice For Internal Hemorrhoids?
Using Anuice for internal hemorrhoids is different than using it for external ones.
- For internal hemorrhoids, you will still want to freeze the device for 2 hours prior to using.
- Instead of using the t-shaped end, you will use the pointy end to insert in your anus. The best way to do this is to lay in a fetal position.
- Make sure you use the lubricant that comes with the product. Put a couple drops on the end of the device and stick it into your anus for 8-10 minutes at a time.
- Use it for internal hemorrhoids 2-3 times a day for best results.
Anuice can take about 2-3 weeks to get rid of internal hemorrhoids.
This Youtube video shows hot to use Anuice for internal and external hemorrhoids.
What Are The Benefits of Using Anuice For Your Hemorrhoids?
- Numbs the hemorrhoid area after application to reduce pain.
- Shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Works for internal hemorrhoids
- Works for external hemorrhoids
- FDA Registered Device
- Proven to work for many hemorrhoid sufferers
What Are The Negatives of Anuice?
- Painful to apply the frozen device to your hemorrhoid
- Takes a long time to get rid of your hemorrhoid
- Expensive compared to other hemorrhoid treatments
- Doesn’t always work
There are other alternative hemorrhoid treatments that can be used for hemorrhoids.
Check out one of the posts below to learn more.
Where Can I Buy Anuice Online or In-Stores?
Anuice is currently offered on Amazon for the price of $32.90. It is a very high price for a piece of plastic and a small bottle of lubricant.
It is also available in stores in the United States, Mexico, and a few other locations worldwide.
You can buy Anuice online from many different countries through the official website.
We did not see if Anuice is available at Walmart or Target.
Final Verdict on Anuice
Anuice is a good product for hemorrhoids. However, if you are using cold therapy for your external hemorrhoids, you are much better off selecting Hemorrwedge or getting an ice pack.
Hemorrwedge is only $10 and basically does the same thing. For internal hemorrhoids, Anuice might be a good alternative, but the high $33 price tag is off-putting.