MaYing Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Review - Does It Really Work? Find Out Here!
Posted on 07 July 2017 by Maryanne Johnson
Page score: 2 / 5
Share this post
Check out the full MaYing Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Review Here.
While it wasn’t all that politically correct, the old ad for Calgon Detergent that played in the 1970s was renowned for the dry cleaner telling his customer that her cleaner laundry was the result of an “ancient Chinese secret.”
While Calgon was nothing of the sort, Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment may actually fit the description of a genuine ancient Chinese secret.
The hemorrhoid treatment was formulated hundreds of years ago, making it ancient in its own right, and it brings together the best of Chinese medicine to help alleviate the burning, pain, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
Today, Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment is to China what Preparation H is to the United States, as it is the most widely used hemorrhoid treatment in that country.
The product is marketed as one that can lift away the toxins associated with hemorrhoids and help regenerate healthier tissue while relieving the burning, pain, itching and swelling associated with hemorrhoids.
So, does it live up to all the hype?
Ma Ying Long Musk Ingredients
If you're wondering what’s in Ma Ying Long’s proprietary formula that makes it so popular in China, Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment contains a unique mixture of natural and synthetic ingredients. The combination makes it unlike many of the other hemorrhoid treatments on the market.
The formula, inspired by Eastern medicine, includes:
- Pearl. While pearls are revered as surprise oyster finds, in powdered form, pearl contains from-the-sea properties that are believed to promote the healing of a wide range of skin conditions.
- Calamine. Calamine, which is most often used to eradicate poison oak and ivy, helps relieve the itch and irritation associated with hemorrhoids with a combination of zinc oxide and iron oxide. It is also believed to help shrink swollen blood vessels, reducing symptoms.
- Bezoar. A mass or stone trapped in the digestive system, for some reason bezoars have long been given almost magical properties. The stones were traditionally used as an antidote to poison, and today are believed to help control inflammation, including that associated with hemorrhoids. Thankfully, the bezoar included in Ma Ying Long’s hemorrhoid formula is synthetic.
- Petroleum jelly. This moisturizer helps give the formula a thick yet smooth texture to hold active ingredients in place while offering soothing hydration.
- Borneol. Found in both thyme and turmeric (considered the top antioxidant available by many experts), borneol is most often derived from a tree belonging to the teak family. It is used to cleanse skin while also acting as a local anesthetic, temporarily easing the pain associated with hemorrhoid symptoms.
- Lanolin. Lanolin, a wax secreted by wool-bearing animals, offers natural hydration to help sooth irritated skin.
- Synthetic musk. Musk is believed to bring anti-inflammatory benefits to the product’s formulation. It is also believed to help stimulate circulation, strengthening blood vessels so that hemorrhoids are less likely to recur.
So now the question you’re likely asking: Is Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment a good treatment option for hemorrhoids?
Because the product works to soothe the pain associated with the swollen veins that cause the mucous membranes of the anus to become inflamed while helping to shrink those veins, which are essentially varicose veins, the Ma Ying Long’s hemorrhoid formula has been given pretty strong reviews, which help showcase why the product is the best-selling hemorrhoid treatment in China.
While reviews on the product’s website are glowing, Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment fares differently when graded by Amazon users.
Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Reviews
The reviews are in, and according to Amazon users, Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment received four stars and above from 80 percent of users, including one five-star reader who said, “The person who created this stuff should receive a Nobel Prize” for easing painful hemorrhoid symptoms within a day.
Of the 20 percent negative reviews, 10 percent of which gave May Ying Long ointment one star, most customers complained of burning when using the product, and one linked a bacterial infection with its use.
Where Can I Buy Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment?
While Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment is manufactured in China, it is imported into the United States under Food and Drug Administration guidelines.
It is available through Amazon, eBay and Walmart, as well as other online sites.
How Is Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment Meant to be Used?
May Ying Long ointment can be applied twice a day to help soothe and heal hemorrhoids.
The product is accompanied by four syringes to be used to help treat internal hemorrhoids.
Alternative Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
Ma Ying Long Musk Hemorrhoids Ointment offers a unique collection of ingredients, each drawn from the traditions of ancient Eastern medicine to treat an age-old problem.
But that unfamiliar ingredient list may turn off potential buyers, who are used to using more traditional treatments to heal their hemorrhoid woes.
For them, one option would be HemRid, which contain witch hazel for the burning, pain and itching of hemorrhoid symptoms. The Hem-Rid Dietary Supplement uses ingredients from nature to help heal hemorrhoids from the inside out.