Hemovir Reviews - Discover the SHOCKING Truth about HEMOVIR!!!
Posted on 19 October 2017
Discover the shocking truth and look at the Hemovir Reviews! As always, let's start by taking a look at what is actually in Hemovir. See a full list of the Hemovir ingredients below:
- Witch Hazel –Is an astringent that is commonly used topically in wipes to relieve discomfort and itching.
- Horse Chestnut – Is supposed to help reduce swelling through improving circulation and vein health.
- Hesperidin – Like Diosmin, Hesperidin has also been used extensively for varicose veins.
- Oat Straw – may help loosen the stool
- Butcher’s Broom –Is commonly used in supplements for hemorrhoids and may improve vein wall health.
- Bilberry –Is believed to improve circulation.
- Rutin – May promote healthy veins and circulation.
- Mullein Leaf –Used to soften the stool.
- Red Root –Is thought to work as an astringent.
- Diosmin –Has long been used to treat varicose veins and it is believed it strengthens vein walls.
- Ginger Root –Is supposed to be a healthy root which has been used for a number of maladies.
- Plantain – Another stool softener.
Hemovir has many more claims than Avatrol or other supplements. Hemovir's website claims its supplement does the following:
- Controls itching and burning symptoms
- Reduces swelling, bulging and sagging of the hemorrhoids
- Improves blood flow to cleanse the affected area
- Restores the natural structure to the surrounding anus area
- Promoting healthy tissue function
- Preventing further deterioration, thinning and stretching.
Unfortunately, there is little evidence or clinical studies found on their website to support these claims. While some of the ingredients listed are commonly used for hemorrhoid relief, there is no explanation of just how the product does what is claimed, such as before and afters from customers. In fact, upon further inspection, one of its claims listed on its website “Improves blood flow to cleanse the affected area” doesn’t even make sense. How does improving blood flow cleanse the area? Hmmm. They got me on that one.
What Do The Hemovir Reviews Say?
According to Amazon., the overall review score for Hemovir is 3.6 stars out of 5. Of those reviews a full 1/3 or 33% rated the product at just one star indicating their dissatisfaction with Hemovir natural hemorrhoid relief.
Does Hemovir work for Hemorrhoids?
It appears to help, with 60% of the reviews indicating satisfaction with the product and rating it 5 stars. Plus, it includes highly researched ingredients like Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut, and Butchers Broom. In fact, some of these ingredients in Hemovir, like Witch Hazel at 820mg, are in an amount actually considered to be beneficial according to research.
Where Can I Buy Hemovir Natural Hemorrhoid Remedy And What Does Hemovir Cost?
Hemovir is the most expensive product that we reviewed. You will pay 49.95 for a single bottle. Worse still, according to the label that single bottle also lasts you the least amount of time,
providing Hemovir users with only 22.5 servings. So if you want a month of servings its going to cost you about $100.
Our Verdict on Hemovir Hemorrhoid Supplement:
With 60% of users on Amazon reporting satisfaction, the chances are you will experience relief taking Hemovir. However, with a price of nearly $50 a bottle, you may be quite unhappy if you pay that amount and fall into the 33% of users that left reviews on Amazon indicating dissatisfaction and rating the product a one star. To see our Top Hemorrhoid Pick and how Hemovir adds up to the other hemorrhoid supplements.