Radha Rosehip Oil Reviews - Does It Work Or Is Radha a Scam To Stay Away From?
Posted on 20 February 2017
Share this post
The Ultimate Radha Rosehip Oil Review - Does Radha RoseHip Oil Really Work? Rose hip oil is packed with skin-friendly nutrients, making it an effective treatment for a wide array of skin problems, including a reduction in the appearance of scars.
Radha Beauty RoseHip Oil Price
You can find the product on Amazon.com for just $13.25 per order. It contains a large, 4oz bottle which is a great value at $13.25 per purchase. This cost is very competitive and overall a good deal compared to other products in the market.
The problem with Radha Rosehip Oil is that it is simply too greasy. That is why we recommend Selevax as our top acne scar cream. Does Radha work? Let's take a look.
Radha Rosehip Oil
Benefits of Radha Rosehip Oil:
- natural ingredients
- certified organic
- made in USA
- can purchase on Amazon
- contains antioxidants
- works very well
Negatives of Radha Rosehip Oil
- A bit pricey compare to similar products
- money back guarantee is only 90 days
- may contain additives so please check with company
- not available in target, cvs, walmart, walgreens or major retailers.
- maybe steam distilled as opposed to cold pressed
- unsure if product claims are warrented
Rose hip oil essentially restores skin’s youth with antioxidants like vitamin E, which not only offers moisture, but also acts as a free radical fighter, protecting skin proteins from damage, as well as vitamin C, another skin-friendly antioxidant that helps naturally brighten skin tone, helping to reduce redness or discoloration at the site of a scar.
Radha Beauty Rose Hip Oil Before and After Photos
Rose hip oil – pressed from the seeds of rose bushes – also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which not only help repair damaged skin cells, but also encourage the regeneration of new ones, and lycopene, the same antioxidant that make tomatoes a superfood. Lycopene fights free radicals and is also believed to inhibit the breakdown of collagen, so skin is healthier and new cells regenerate at a faster pace. If that’s not enough, rose hip oil also includes beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A (retinol), which penetrates the skin’s surface, going beneath the dermis layer where it protects collagen and elastin skin cells from signs of aging while reducing discoloration, including the color of scar tissue.
Rose hip oil also offers a hint of moisture, so scar tissue is softened.
Radha Beauty not only offers Rose Hip Oil, the U.S.-based company founded in 2014 also offers a wide range of blends, aromatherapy products, carrier oils and other skin-friendly essential oils.
It also offers an organic skincare line featuring essential oils, plant extracts and plant-based butters, earning Radha Beauty rave reviews on the product website from consumers looking for natural skin care options.
Radha Beauty’s Rosehip Oil Review
Radha Beauty harvests its rosehip oil primarily from roses in Chile, and markets it as an effective treatment for skin cell regeneration.
If offers hydration to help soften tough scar tissue as well as vitamin C to help lighten the color of scar tissue. Other antioxidants help fight against free radicals, so new skin cells are strengthened and protected from damage.
The Radha Rosehip Oil color is a rich amber-red, reflective of the antioxidant power the product offers.
It can be used alone or in conjunction with other essential oils.
Radha Rosehip Oil Amazon Reviews
Many people want to know how a product does on Amazon since it is such an easy place to shop for skincare products like Radha Rosehip Oil. Right now, Radha's Rosehip Oil has a 4.2 star rating out of 5,578 Amazon reviews.
The are some really good reviews where customers love the product. More often than not, people are satisfied with this product.
Warning: Does Radha Rosehip Oil Contain Additives?
One of the biggest complaints and the most discussed negative reviews comes from someone claiming that the Radha Rosehip Oil contains additives. They claim that they contacted the company and the company said there were extra additives in the product.
That's why we recommend you contact the company prior to ordering.
Another big problem is that the products claims to be cold pressed. However, one Amazon reviewer states that the bottle said steam distilled. Once again, we suggest you contact the company prior to buying Radha Rosehip Oil.
Is Selevax a Better Option than Radha Rose Hip Oil for Acne Scars?
Selevax, a highly rated and touted scar cream contains Rosehip Oil in it's formula, as well as other acne scar fighting ingredients. It is not as greasy as Rosehip Oil either. With amazing before and afters, it is the perfect option for acne scars.
The reason it is much better than Radha Rosehip Oil for acne scars because it also contains silicone which is a proven scar fighting ingredient. So when you use Selevax, you skin gets the best of both rosehip oil and silicone. If you are looking for a high quality acne scars product, then try Selevax by Senvie. For those of you with extremely oily skin, we actually recommend you use both Radha and Selevax, using Selevax during the day and Radha Rosehip Oil at night.
Does Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil Work?
According to the Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil reviews from Amazon.com users, some of which include before and after photographs, the rosehip oil is effective for about 87 percent of reviewers, with only 13 percent giving it a negative review of three stars or less.
For one reviewer, the product helped reduce acne and acne scarring that occurred due to hormonal changes following giving birth. “I went from perfect skin to disaster and my self-esteem was on the line,” said the reviewer, who called the product a “holy grail” for her acne. “I’m forever a customer,” she added.
Other reviewers were less favorable, with reviewers saying the amber-red color of the oil was more orange, and not only stained their skin, but also pillowcases when used at night.
Radha RoseHip Oil Video Review
“Unfortunately, this oil is either very low quality rosehip or has other oils in it. It left my skin orange, smelling bad, and the most disappointing part – dry,” wrote one user who gave Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil a single star.
Still, we think Radha is likely to be a great product and would recommend a try.
Where Can I Buy Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil Online?
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil is available through Amazon.com as well as the Radha Beauty website, which also offers a wide range of other botanical oils and blends.
Is Radha Beauty Safe?
The entire Radha Beauty line, founded by Juilliard graduate Rebekah Letch, is designed with safety in mind. Letch and her team focuses on offering products free from toxins after she began exploring the cosmetic industry and finding out how many toxic chemicals are included in many of the products we use on our skin.
“True beauty is not harmful,” Letch says on her website.
We think that the Radha line is a good, quality line that works well. Of course, we recommend you consult your doctor prior to using Radha or any other beauty product.
Radha Rosehip Oil Ingredients
The Radha Rosehip Oil is harvested from the seeds of the wild rose bush. Predominantly grown in Chile, the seeds create a lightweight oil that acts as a multivitamin to the skin.
Its moisturizing properties are helpful to replenishing dryness and irritation caused by harmful chemicals in the environment. The main ingredient in the product is 100% pure organic Rosehip oil.
The cold pressed version of the rejuvenating oil provides the best results. But is it really cold pressed?
As with all natural, certified organic products, Radha strives to combine the least amount of effective ingredients to provide natural treatment.
In addition to the 100% pure organic, cold pressed Rosehip oil, Radha Rosehip Oil contains the following key nutrients:
- Vitamin E
- Essential fatty acids
Each ingredient provides its own effective, essential relief that greatly aid in the treatment of aging, skin damage, and dryness.
The nutrients from the Radha Rosehip Oil Ingredients work by:
- Vitamin E provides light protection from sun exposure. It is great for absorbing the energy from UV light. Found in the natural oil in our hair and skin produced by our bodies, Vitamin E protects from exposure to free radicals. Vitamin E works through its anti-oxidant properties. It can help provide relief from dryness and inflammation.
- Essential fatty acids are crucial for general health. These include Omega 3, 6, & 9. The improve the health of our skin by regenerating skin cells, repairing damaged skin tissue, and hydrating damaged skin. When it comes to the skin, essential fatty acids can help reduce the inflammation. Adding essential fatty acids to your regular daily health regime can help prevent the emergence of damaged skin tissue by strengthening the walls of your blood vessels.
- If all the effects of essential fatty acids weren’t enough, Omega 3 has even more healing effects. They can help build cell membranes which can help speed up healing. For maximum results, the right combination of Omega-3 and Omega-6 can do the trick. Unhealthy fats can cause unwanted damage and inflammation your face. Omega-3 can help undo damage. Combining Omega-3, 6, and 9 can reduce inflammation, strengthen the skin, and reduce your chance of developing damaged skin, scars, and wrinkles.
- Antioxidants work to fight off free radicals and protect the skin tissue from environmental stressors. They improve your ability to fight off infection, degenerative disease, and aging. When it comes to scars, antioxidants can help your body fight to prevent cellular damage. Cellular damage occurs when scars develop. Antioxidants prevent radicals from attaching to the body’s cells and causing the damage. This is an effective way to prevent and treat scars.
- In addition to these active ingredients, Radha Rosehip Oil is rich in vitamins A, C, and E. This helps reduce inflammation and irritation and rejuvenate skin. Beta-carotene and lycopene are two powerful antioxidants that nourish the skin. Essential micronutrients found in these can help reduce the effects of dryness and skin damage from scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
The overall combination of ingredients found in Radha Rosehip oil effectively attacks skin conditions in the following way:
- Reduces inflammation slowing cellular damage
- Provides relief from skin irritation that leads to poor looking skin
- Strengthens blood vessels for better structural integrity and a decreased chance of rupture
- Rejuvenates damaged or ruptured skin
- Improves blood circulation to reduce inflammation
- Provides safe relief for long term support of skin problems
Radha Rosehip Oil for Acne Scars
Radha Rosehip Oil is an effective treatment to reduce the appearance of acne scars. The oil works as a multivitamin for the skin.
It replenishes moisture, leaves a smooth finish, and combats fussy, dry, mature, and blemish-prone skin.
The powerful antioxidant properties of its ingredients help nourish the skin with micronutrients.
This provides protection against some of the most damaging environmental aggressors that add to blemish-prone, acne skin problems.
The addition of essential fatty acids helps treat existing damage caused by past acne problems.
When acne leaves behind unsightly scars, Radha Rosehip Oil helps regenerate skin cells and repair the damaged skin tissue.
Adding hydration helps further improve the appearance of these scars. Scars are almost always permanent, but with the right treatments, consistency, and patience, they can fade and become invisible.
The key is to combine ingredients that help the healing process while rejuvenating and repairing the skin.
Radha Rosehip Oil combines the right ingredients to aid in tissue regrowth and the production of cell membranes.
It works as an inflammation regulator, preventing further damage so the acne scarred skin can repair itself. Improving circulation can also impact the appearance of scar tissue.
The ingredients found in Radha Rosehip Oil provide the following positive effects against acne scars:
- Nourish the skin with the right amount of hydration needed to soften scars texture and promote elasticity. When you maintain proper moisture levels, you stimulate lipid production for overall skin hydration.
- Stimulate skin growth and attack the sources of inflammation through essential fatty acids. This helps reduce the redness and inflammation of scars and prevent further irritation.
- Since scars create an overproduction of melanin, an oxidized compound that determines pigmentation, skin treatments for scars seek to lighten the affected area. Essential fatty acids also help fade hyperpigmentation. This is the skin color in the affected acne scar areas that makes scars more visible.
The combination of increased suppleness, improved hydration, reduced irritation, reduce inflammation, improved hyperpigmentation, and enhanced elasticity provided by Radha Rosehip Oil helps fade scars.
Its healing properties decrease tissue rigidity and size leading to reduced appearance of acne scars that become nearly invisible.
Radha Rosehip Oil Money Back Guarantee
How does Radha rosehip oil's money back guarantee work compared to other major brands? Well, they give you 90 days to try Radha risk free. So, you have plenty of time to see if the product is right for you.
Make sure you are aware that shipping is non-refundable and that you can only use 1 bottle per order placed. If you use more than 1 Radha Rosehip Oil, you can only get a refund on the 1st one you buy online.
Different Acne Scar Options
While rosehip oil has been shown in studies to help improve the color and texture of scar tissue, Senvie’s Selevax offers a wide range of other proven acne fighting ingredients that target different issues, fighting scars in multiple ways.